Club Dues 2016-2017
Rotary Club of Ann Arbor
2016-2017 Dues Payment
It's time to pay your dues for the 2016-2017 Rotary year.
Your payment is due by the end of June 2016.
Dues are based on age as of July 1, 2016.
- Members between 40 and 69 years owe $350.
- Members 70 and over owe $320.
- Members who have not reached their 40th birthday will pay $200.
- Active Emeritus members owe $160.
- Members-elect owe nothing now but will pay dues on a pro-rated basis upon their induction.
- Honorary members and Inactive Emeritus members are exempt from dues.
Payments by check will be accepted at luncheon meetings by Dave Williams, Downs Herold or John White. Checks may also be mailed to the Club address: P.O. Box 131217, Ann Arbor MI 48113-1217.
To pay by credit card, the Club has established an online payment option for your convenience. Please note that the credit card option carries an additional charge to offset precisely the fees associated with the service.
Payment of dues is your only financial obligation at this time. In the fall, you will receive the familiar "1-2-3" style invoice that will allow you to pay your Community Service Assessment for 2017 and make any desired donations to The Rotary Foundation and/or the Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation.
p.s. If you would like to see a traditional dues letter or need one in order to get reimbursed, please click here.
- About Us
- Our History & 2016 Centennial
- Contact Us
- About Rotary and Our Club
- Site Map
- FAQ for GRANTS & SERVICE
- Nearby Rotary Clubs
- Privacy and Copyright
- Youth Services
- Member Portal
- News & Events